Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Anime Los Angeles 2015

The last year of the Marriot Hotel. We are going to move to Ontario Convention Center. I was worked for the convention. I was in the ConSuite but I was helping out with the Anime California booth since I was a staff member. I want to thank Chaz Baden and Christina Wen for let me volunteer at the convention. I want to thank Irene Cruz, JR Swag, Kevin Juraz, Philip Kim, Claude Faustaus, Jaholon Escudeno, Chel Curtis, Rayko Dig, Sauske Louie, King Lin, Chise Chan, Lulu Zerbe, Nathan Hall, Diana Chen, Toxic RS, Auris Flown, Dale O, Stephen Jackson, Jose Balderas, Kevin Ngygen, Eddie Quintero, Chris Cheeseman, Marc Liggins, Ranma Saotome, Marcela Meza, Sui Meja, Rin Dunois, Kathryn A, Paula Whistel, Vian Duong, Harmony Royal, Edgar Andres, Allison Meyer, Anthony Ampora, Ha Yeon Sung, Aria Omidwar, Sean Cardeno, Vincent Vencio, Chibi Rodan, Paige Willey, Judie Hong, Vlad Medel, and Danny Gonzales for hang out with me at the convention. I want to thank the ConSuite Staff and the Blue Rose Maid Cafe. I want to thank all of my fans for coming by and say hi during the convention. The cosplayy gatherings I went to was One Piece, Naruto, and DMMD. The panels I went to are Female Villans and the Ulimate Naruto Fan Panel. Congrats to my friend Diana Chen in the Postcard Roundup.



No comments:

Post a Comment