Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pacific Media Expo 2015

The convention was held in Pasadena Convention Center. The address is 300 E Green St, Pasadena CA 91101. You can call in (626) 793- 2122. The days I went to are Saturday and Sunday. The panels and concerts I went to is Femme Fatale. The concert venue was small but loud. The concert start at 7:30pm in the convention center. The panel I went to is CosFest Iron Cosplay. It start around 1:30pm-3pm in LP3 at the conference center. The panel I went to is Comfy Cosplay Guidline at 4:30pm-05pm in LP3 in the conference center. I met Kyoko Hikami at the autograph booth. On Sunday, I went to Jin (behindinfifity) Q&A in LP1 at the conference center and I got a photo for Jin. There wasn't a karaoke room at the convention

No comments:

Post a Comment