Saturday, July 27, 2013

Agit Gallery presents Anime Explode

This is a free event. Amazing art, otaku comedy, live music and cosplay contest. The comedians are D-boy, Jason Daley and Trung Troung. I love the joke where D-boy explains when you watching anime, you pause and when you come back, its a pink screen, i was like lol. The live music was Midnight Shingimi, Momotama and Paprika Mari. There was a maid service provided by Tokari Maids. I was in the cosplay contest where I cosplayed ChunLi from Street Fighter. I didn't win though because I didn't make the dress, headband and other stuff. I gotta remember what the character poses. For updates, info and showtimes, visit facebook.com/agitgallery. Thank you Zero Kun Blank for hosting it! Yall awesome. Thanks to the photographers Zekie Cho, Marc Amba and All Lee. Videographer by: Project 760




No comments:

Post a Comment