Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Anime Expo 2013 Review

I went to Anime Expo on July 5-6 2013. I lost my wallet but thank you Lost & Found Headquarters. I had a photoshoot around 11am but my photographer Jose Luis Balderas of Night House Productions was late. I got a autograph picture with Kyle Herbert. The voice actor for Kiba at Naruto. I went to the fashion show called Shiuya Rocks. I met some of my lolita friends and mars models. I ate hot dog and boba. The gaming hall wasn't crowable but I love the cospllay sets. Thank you cosplayphotographers.net for taking my picture. Shoutout to Grace from cosplayphotographers.net
The fashion brands are Golds Infifity, Glavil by tutha and Mars. There was a musical guest called Starmarie. My sister came and ate Noodle World. The address is 8236 Firestone Blvd Downey CA 90241. Phone: 562-923-0888. I went to see the Chalk Twins. I went to the manga longue.






No comments:

Post a Comment